[transfer-api] Example of globus-connect usage in the API

Bryce Allen ballen at ci.uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 7 10:14:20 CST 2012

With the API, you can autoactivate any endpoints that use
myproxy.globusonline.org, which includes all GC endpoints and
the tutorial endpoints go#ep1/go#ep2. With the Python client:

  api.endpoint_autoactivate("mxp#test")

Basically we have an internal CA, and endpoints that are managed
internally trust that CA. Since we control both sides and you have
already proven your identity by authenticating to the API, there is no
need to provide additional credentials.

-Bryce