[transfer-api] Example of globus-connect usage in the API

Maxim Potekhin potekhin at bnl.gov
Mon Feb 6 19:26:47 CST 2012

Same error when using gsissh:

$ ls mxp#test/usatlas/u/mxp
Error (login)
Server: [Globus Connect]
Message: Login Failed
---
530-globus_xio: Authentication Error
530-OpenSSL Error: s3_srvr.c:2602: in library: SSL routines, function
SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE: no certificate returned
530-globus_gsi_callback_module: Could not verify credential
530-globus_gsi_callback_module: Can't get the local trusted CA
certificate: Untrusted self-signed certificate in chain with hash d1b603c3
530 End.