[transfer-api] Example of globus-connect usage in the API

Maxim Potekhin potekhin at bnl.gov
Mon Feb 6 18:52:02 CST 2012

Thanks Steve, I think that's workable!

I'm getting the following error when trying to d/l a file from a gridftp
EP to globus-connect on
my Linux box  -- I can't determine what exactly about the certs it
doesn't like -- any idea?

Thanks!
Maxim

Error (login) Server: [Globus Connect] Message: Login Failed ---
530-globus_xio: Authentication Error 530-OpenSSL Error: s3_srvr.c:2602:
in library: SSL routines, function SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE: no
certificate returned 530-globus_gsi_callback_module: Could not verify
credential 530-globus_gsi_callback_module: Can't get the local trusted
CA certificate: Untrusted self-signed certificate in chain with hash
d1b603c3 530 End.