[transfer-api] Example of globus-connect usage in the API

Maxim Potekhin potekhin at bnl.gov
Mon Feb 6 18:06:54 CST 2012

Thanks Bryce,

I just successfully activated a globus-connect endpoint, using
endpoint_create
and the "delegate" just like I did in other cases.

The only thing that bothers me is that I need to do things outside of
the Python
API, such as d/l globusconnect and then execute a few commands by it. I
means
it's doable, but I really wanted to converge to the situation where I
have a Python
module and that's it. I realize that certain things aren't practical
implement in
short term or even at all. But I suppose you would agree that having a
completely
programmatic endpoint in the Python client would be sweet.

Cheers,
Maxim