[transfer-api] globusonline-transfer-api-client 0.10.9
ballen at ci.uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 1 11:44:39 CST 2012
* https proxy support, using the HTTPS_PROXY environment variable.
This has been tested in 2.6.6 and 2.7, and does not work in 2.6.1
(because the tunnel features was added in the middle of the 2.6.X
cycle). Other versions > 2.6.1 may also work, but this has not been
tested. Thanks to Brett Viren for this feature!
* If you have both your key and certificate in the same file, you
don't have to pass it to both -c and -k when running the examples and
interactive client. Just pass one of them, and it will assume the
file contains both.
* Added some basic usage docs to examples/delegate_proxy_activate.py
* Fix example.py breakage when printing GC endpoints.
* Import readline in main.py, for more convenient interactive testing.
The new version is now on PyPI. Note that the PyPI package does not
include the examples - you can get them directly from github:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the transfer-api