[transfer-api] Can I use cert-based authentication with MyProxy?

Bryce Allen ballen at ci.uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 1 10:59:56 CST 2012

The website uses the Transfer API, so I would expect the same error,
unless something went wrong with passing the username/password. This
looks like it might be a problem specific to the CERN myproxy - I
opened up a support ticket to see if anyone else on our team has
ideas, you should get the CC.

-Bryce