[transfer-api] Is this the right format for curl string, to activate ep?

Bryce Allen ballen at ci.uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 1 10:08:48 CST 2012

That looks correct. Using to test the API gets tedious very quickly
though, I recommend using the Python when possible. Loading the client
in an ipython (or the standard python -i after importing readline) is a
nice way to play around with things:

python -i -m globusonline.transfer.api_client.main USERNAME -p \
 -C ca/gd-bundle_ca.cert

If you don't have the module installed in your python path, pass the
path to main.py instead of using the -m option. The -p option logs into
the website to get an auth cookie and prompts for your GO password. You
can use -k/-c options instead for standard X.509 authentication.

>>> import readline
>>> api.tasksummary()
>>> api.set_debug_print(True, True) # print request/response
>>> api.tasksummary()
>>> dir(api)